TROS. King of Troy. (Ilium).
Born about (1314 B.C.-S?)(1281BC-S8); son of ERICHTHONIUS and ASTYOCHE ILIUM. He married CALLIRHOE ILIUM Queen of Troy. He ruled from 1366-1326. (S7). He died about 1281 B.C. (S?)
CALLIRHOE ILIUM. Queen of Troy.
The river nymph of Greek mythology
CHILDREN of TROS
- ILUS, King of TroyILUS, King of Troy. Born in 1251BC. He married Eurydice of Troy.
- ASSARACUS, Prince of Troy. King of Dardania. Ally of the Hittites at the Battle of Kadish in 1285 BC, says Egyptian text (which?). His child was Capys of Troy of Greek mythology
- [S1]. http://www.geocities.com/adamdescendants/admg28.htm#887.
- [S2]. Chart condensed by W.H.Probus-Pleming from charts by M.H.Gayer & Rev W.M.H.Milner.
- [S3]. Royal Line Chart Compiled by Albert F. Schmuhl.
- [S4]. Kinship of Families by A.F. Bennett:
- [S5]. From Dust We Came... http://kykinfolks.tripod.com/fromdust/fromdust.htm.
- [S6]. Win-Family v.6.0 Webmaster. 7 Oct 2002. http://www.american-pictures.com/genealogy/persons/per00832.htm
- [S7]. Hoeh, Herman. Compendium of World History. Volume 1.
- [S1]. http://cgca.net/coglinks/wcglit/hoehcompendium/hhc1toc.htm
- [S8]. Lineage of the Saints. By Brian D. Starr. Published by Brian Starr, 2007. ISBN 1419674579, 9781419674570. 200 pages. Digitized by Google Books. http://books.google.com/books?id=JghSwDMI-9MC&pg=PA86&lpg=PA86&dq=LLYR+Llediaith+ap+Baran&source=bl&ots=UC0qVhMboM&sig=BNlnywTwXbXiNm5GTDrOKnsA454&hl=en&ei=G5TDScanFs7onQfC6fiOAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=9&ct=result#PPA84,M1.